We are officially reopening Friday May 29th! We have missed you all and can’t wait to be able to see you again safely. We’ve made a lot of changes to our salon as well as the protocol we will be adhering to. These steps ensure the safety and well-being of all our guests and employees.
We have been following all required and recommended guidelines put forth by Governor Northam. We have also taken additional measures to make sure our environment at Alexandre de Paris is the safest it can possibly be for everyone.
While we have always practiced strict and consistent cleaning and sanitation procedures, we are increasing the frequency of sanitation and sterilization of all stations, tools, shampoo bowls, counters, doors etc. We will have hand sanitizer available upon entry of the salon as well as a touch-less faucet and soap dispenser. We have also separated stations between employees to allow for social distancing between other guests and service providers. PPE will be worn by all technicians.
No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, is permitted in the establishment.
We kindly ask that the following procedures are followed by all guests and employees entering our building:
- Masks Following the required guidelines, masks must be worn inside of the salon at all times and during all services. We kindly ask that you wear the best quality mask that you have available. For hair services, it’s best to have a mask that loops behind your ears. Unfortunately, we will not be able to perform any services on clients without masks and will have to cancel your appointment if you are unable to use one.
- Waiting Outside We will no longer have seating available in the waiting area and kindly request that you wait in your car or under our canopy outside at a social distance. Please have your phone available for contact.
- Essential Items We kindly ask that you only bring your essential items into the salon such as a cell phone, keys and payment method.
- No additional guests In order to keep within the Phase 1 capacity restrictions we can only accept guests in the salon that have appointments.
- Health Screening and Questionnaire We will be temperature screening all clients and employees that enter our building with a touch less thermometer prior to service as well as having CDC guidelines and questionnaires posted at the entrance and throughout the salon.
- Food and beverages policy In order to follow the restrictions of all guests and employees wearing a face-mask, we will not be allowing any beverages in the salon. We will still offer sealed bottles of water to guests after your service is completed.
- Consultation In order to follow the restrictions of all guests and employees wearing a face-mask, we will not be allowing any beverages in the salon. We will still offer sealed bottles of water to guests after your service is completed.
- High Risk Guests will have access to our scheduling system prior to others when scheduling morning appointments.
- Private Room will be available soon by demand for an additional fee and can accommodate groups (families)
We know how drastic a lot of this seems but we are following all required and recommended guidelines by the CDC, our mandate from Governor Northam of Virginia as well as additional measures we have taken for the care and protection of all guests and employees.